Mold is in YOUR Home…
- Mold spores exist everywhere, inside and outside
- Moderate levels of mold can exacerbate or prolong chronic sinusitis.
- Mold exists in any home where humidity, moisture, and darkness exists:
- laundry rooms & washing machines
- beneath carpet
- air conditioner condensation and air ducts
The potential consequences of ignoring mold exposure are:
- Heightened or prolonged symptoms/suffering
- Continued loss of productivity
- Additional medical intervention: Visits, medicines, diagnostics and procedures
- Expenses and co-pays can easily exceed insurance deductibles or be catastrophic for patients without insurance.